Excella is a technology consulting firm serving commercial, non-profit, and federal clients in the Washington, DC area. Excella builds innovative custom software solutions with a strong focus on Agile engineering practices. We believe that great work leads to great things –- for our clients and our employees. We are growing fast and need passionate, innovative people who love working with technology and are ready to make an impact.
Here's what you can expect from us:
• We care about our employees. In fact, The Washington Post and The Washington Business Journal consistently rank us as a "Best Place to Work."
• You'll work with great people who love what they do: our team includes published authors, certified trainers, and internationally renowned speakers.
• We have a "bring your own device" workplace and will share the cost of a new computer of your choice -- Mac or PC. It's up to you.
• We'll invest in your career by providing 3 days of paid professional development every year, including travel and registration fees to attend classes and
conferences, in addition to tuition assistance for degrees and certifications.
• Starting day one, every employee is bonus eligible and receives 17 days of paid vacation.
• You can bike, drive, or metro to work -- our commute reimbursement plan has you covered.
• We cater dinner once a month, and always have healthy snacks available!
• You'll have fun! We hold monthly happy hours and events all year long, including a summer weekend getaway for you and your family.
We are seeking a proven Proposal Manager to join Excella’s Federal, Commercial, and Non-Profit Proposal efforts. Candidate needs to be a solutions-oriented, results-driven, and high-energy individual to serve as a hands-on leader for multiple proposal efforts of varying size. Responsibilities will include participating in the development of strategic solutions, win themes, outlines, storyboards, and schedules. Critical attributes include exceptional communications skills, leadership, interviewing skills, teamwork, flexibility, organization, motivational skills, and a “do-whatever-it-takes” attitude. Must have proven ability to write a proposal narrative, rapidly and effectively conceptualize graphics, and provide guidance to proposal writers and contributors. Knowledge management and document production experience a plus.